Sunday 1 April 2012

Persistence doesn't change anything

Yellow Fife Canary
Yellow Fife Canary
"Are any of those canaries hens?"
- No, sorry, they are all cock birds.
"All of them?"
- Yep, all of them I'm afraid.
"Have you got any hens?"
- Uh, no. All the canaries are male.
"They are all males?"
- Yes
"No hens at all?"
- No
"What about that yellow one?"
- That's male too. They are all male.
"Can I take the green one, is that a hen?"
- No. It's a cock bird. We don't have any hen canaries.
"Are these all the canaries you've got?"
- Yes
"Have you got any hens out the back?"
- No. We don't keep any birds out the back. We don't have any hens.
"Oh. I want a hen."
- We only have cock birds I'm afraid. We might have some hens coming in soon.
"Okay, I'll come back in a week or so."
- No worries
"I will pay you a little more for a hen."
- Lovely, but we don't have any right now.
"Okay, I'll see you again soon."
- Okay, thanks.
"..."
- ...
"What about the white one?"

No comments:

Post a Comment