Saturday 28 July 2012

Transportation

We stock three main sizes of collapsible rabbit runs. The biggest, at six foot long, naturally doesn't fit in many cars, so we are willing to deliver within a certain distance. One particular customer made it fairly clear that's what she wanted.

 "How big is the run?"
 - Six foot, by three foot.
 "Oh, I've brought my Porsche with me."
 - Okay
 "I won't be able to put in my Porsche."
 - Right, okay
 "My Porsche isn't big enough"
 - No, okay. Well, we can deliver it.
 "Yes please, that would be for the best. I have a Porsche, and it won't fit in it".

Okay, I get it, you have Porsche. Lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Did he pronounced it Porch or Porch-a?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHE pronounced it Porshhhh. A surprise to me, to be honest.

      Delete