Saturday 5 May 2012

No Evidence

A customer takes a look at some hamsters, wanders around the shop a bit, looks at some blocks of woodchips, then comes over the counter.

"Do you sell woodchip at all?"
- Yes, they are just around the corner. I'll show you.

(ignoring the fact that I just watched her looking at them already)

"Oh great. So, several different sizes. Okay, I'll have to think about which I need."
- Okay, not a problem.
"I've not been here before. I have to say though, I've been to a few other pet shops today, but the prices on the woodchip are much cheaper here. I'm impressed."
- Well, uh, we do try...

And off she went to look at the hamsters again. I would have gratefully received the compliment on our pricing without question, if it wasn't for the fact that - having recently moved the products around the shop - there were no prices on or near the products at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment